woensdag 8 mei 2013

My life has changed since i got introduced to the world of hair colouring ....
Just a few years ago I met my husband and got involved in his career as hairdresser... my main task was to help in pr, bookkeeping and other reception tasks... not so much my thing, but it needs to be done anyway...
I watched him cutting and coloring his clients day after day until I decided, I could do that too! 
He taught me the basic techniques and theory, after a lot of  practise I started making my own colours, my world changed forever...

Currently my hair is short and bleached...
I do however change the tone of my bleach very often...
Here I have a peachy pink tone, that I created myself <3




All I know and learned is thanx to my husband Toni Kalin, whom has been chosen as hairdresser of the year for the last 4 years, and now has been awarded to first Hall of Fame Hairdresser for Belgium and Luxembourg.... yess, I am so proud of him...
On the same event I got awarded to Colorist of the year 2013, more than I could wish for... 
My motivation?  

 ... do it with your heart, and you can reach your goals...

This blog is all about hair colouring,
facts, results, products, formulas, tips, trends and more.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten