zondag 21 juli 2013

Inspiration

 ~ Back Home ~
Had such a lovely holiday in Thailand!
I love the food, people and atmosphere, 
there is so much varaity in the country, going from 
  the peace and freedom feelings of the islands, 
to the crazyness of Bangkok...
Everything is different when you're on the other side of the world, 
colours, smells, tastes, ...
and I guess for me Asia is a great influence on my work and 
 Thailand still one of my top inspirational places on earth.

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT for boxcolouring, 
but these are so damn cute, that i just had to share it with you...



In my last blog I was planning my new Tattoo
and here it is, my colour wheel...

       ❤ it 

                          

I made a small film to show the Bamboo Tattoo way,
and just because it's fun :-)






So first days back at work @ Bed Head Antwerp...
Some of my regular clients came by this week for a new special colour treatment, 
I am so lucky to have clients like these, so I can let my creativety on the loose....

Rainbowhair swirl with white ends
                                  
                   
Pastel Peach Without Bleaching
Formula : (on a natural base 8) Tigi Copyright Colour
00/ (25gr) + /66 (2cm) + 66/64 (0.5cm) + 8,5volume (20gr) + 20volume (10gr)  
processtime 35minutes
         

And one more rainbow pastel grungy
                
detail
                          
and pastel pink dip dye
                 

can't wait for next week.... 




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastisch werk! Hoeveel kost het ongeveer om die rainbowhair swirl white ends te bekomen? Dan heb ik zo'n idee :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel!!!
      De prijs voor een rainbowswirl hangt af van het werk, daarvoor zou ik je haar eens moeten zien, dan kan ik een betere schatting maken...

      Verwijderen