donderdag 24 april 2014

Showtime

Whauw it's been a while since my last blog post!!
It amazes me that even so, I get new viewers and mails about my blog daily,
... I almost feel ashamed that it took me this long, but for now I would like to share something completely different with you......

As every year we make a big hair show, we tour with the show in Europe and Asia, bringing our latest in haircut's and coloring collection, and there is always a Alternative part, this time brought by the amazing Ballet of Flanders!!
This year the show is called Hall of Fame, check out this you tube link to understand why....

The whole show concept is made by Toni Kalin but we worked on it with the whole hairdressing team, Make up artist, our photographer Jimmy Bollaerts for the background movie and i did the complete styling for this show....

Here are the images,
So as I said, the show starts with the Ballet,
for the styling
I had the opportunity to use some pieces by Tim van Steenbergen, amazing designer....







Detail of the hair creation

Here is Toni preparing one of the Ballet Dancers.....

Next part is the Men's Collection!! 
For styling I got the collection by Marius Petrus, please check out his website, he's new collection is out now, he is such a great designer and person!!!





 backstage models having fun

nice posing guys :)

.... and after the men's, here's the New collection brought on stage









I still model, but only for Toni....

all the models on stage....

and a peek behind the scene....  Our backstage.







and as a final the whole team on stage, except for me.... 


hope you like this post!!
I promise to get back to you very soon, but in the meantime, you can always come check out our show....

                ❤️



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten